Whelan Pest Prevention
In the UK.
Is training available?
Whelan Pest Prevention is committed to providing superb customer service and with this in mind, our aim from day one has been to maintain extremely high standards with our professional approach. This is a concept that will pass to all of our franchisees.
Whelan Pest Prevention was founded more than fifteen years ago, and has built a reputation for excellence. We are one of the UK’s best known and trusted providers of pest prevention services. Our goals are to protect health, food and property in the most effective and environmentally responsible ways we possibly can.
Reasons to Choose the Whelan Pest Prevention Franchise
- Becoming part of a recognised brand: Being one of our franchisees will instantly enhance your position with potential clients as they are dealing with a reputable company. Our brand gives you credibility and confidence.
- A proven business formula: When you buy our franchise, you buy our system. Ours is already established, and designed to increase sales and productivity.
- A shortcut to success: Joining a franchise means you can benefit from a proven system that creates growth and profit. You receive our training, support and knowledge to guide your way to success.
- Training and ongoing support: Our comprehensive and ongoing training and support helps you build the foundations of a successful business. As you will have our on-the-job and office-based training, we will help you to avoid the mistakes most new businesses make.
- The territory: We provide you with a large, exclusive territory, enabling you to build a large business across an area only you have the franchise rights to operate in, meaning you can maximise your income.
- Financial assistance: We can provide you with a business plan template that can be tailored to fit your circumstances, if you require help with raising funds for your franchise venture.
Franchise cost: £16,995 (+ VAT)
On-going fees: 10% of turnover
- Trading under the Whelan Pest Prevention brand name
- An exclusive territory
- Full training on our company, operations and services
- Permanent on-going head office support
- Sign written and kitted out van
- First five months lease of van paid
- Equipment package
- Chemicals package
- Branded uniforms and work wear
- Safety gear package
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- Operations and resource manual
- A dedicated and integrated web presence and e-mail
- Marketing launch
- 250 Brochures
- 1,000 Leaflets/flyers
- 250 Letterheads
- 250 Business cards
- Central and local website