Tots at the Top
Single-unit opportunities available throughout the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Tots at the Top
Climbing the Ladder to Educational Success
At Tots at the Top, we help pre-school age children bridge the gap between free play and the routine of school. We do so through gentle structure — and our own dusting of glitter, sparkle and a sprinkle of magic!
Through topics carefully linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage of the National Curriculum, Tots at the Top host hour long weekly themed sessions during term time, holiday sessions and parties too. During that time children create two art activities to take home, explore a play table and enjoy puppets, stories or songs.
Tots at the Top aims to help children:
- Be inspired to learn and expand their knowledge
- Develop ideas through creativity and imagination
- Grow in confidence whilst learning to socialise and respect others
- Improve speaking, listening, and fine motor skills
- Foster problem-solving and independent minds
- Learn how to learn, preparing them for school
Jane and Anne founded Tots at the Top in 2010 and between them have 32 years of experience working with children. They have the know-how and are eager to share it with franchisees so as many children as possible can climb the ladder to educational success.
Is this for you?
There is no previous experience necessary to start a Tots at the Top franchise — just drive and determination! If this describes you, then we’d be delighted to have you join the Tots team:
- Enjoy working with children
- Communicate well with parents/carers
- Empathetic and kind
- Reliable, professional, and organised
- Energetic and positive
- Love paint, glue, and glitter!
The Franchise Package
The franchise fee of £9,000 + VAT includes your initial stock of aprons, puppets, farmyard, wood train set, and plenty more! You’ll have access to our systems, information and the training and advice to get your business up and running.
Your training will include:
- 5 days of initial classroom and practical training
- First year field support — up to 10 visits if required
- Subsequent year’s support — up to 4 visits per annum if required
- Ongoing support, advice, help, and encouragement!
After you have opened your business, your management service fee is just 10% of turnover and materials for a class of 20 children cost only £10!
Your next steps
If this sounds like it could be the right franchise opportunity for you, complete an enquiry form today and we'll be in touch soon!