The Financial Management Centre
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
The Financial Management Centre
The Financial Management Centre (TFMC) provides small to medium sized (SME) businesses with the professional, flexible and affordable accounting support they need. There are 5.4 million businesses in the UK and over 99% of these are SMEs.
Over the last eight years TFMC has established a niche providing business owners with an all-round range of financial, accounting and business support services. We look after the figures so our clients can focus on their business.
Our UK-based network of offices support business owners by taking care of their financial management processes. Whilst we provide a personal and local service, the emergence of online systems also enables us to provide a remote service when required or if preferred by our clients.
Franchisees are able to call on the help of their colleagues, franchisor team and business partners in order to provide the best possible range of services to clients.
Franchisee Profile – Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a recognised accountancy qualification and/or six years’ experience in accounting
- Is service and sales orientated; with a commercial mindset
- Has strong communication skills and is a people person
Perhaps you’re not from a financial background but we’d still love to talk to you if you are someone who:
- Has a sound understanding of financial management and extensive business and commercial experience
- Is a leader, whereby motivating a team is no problem
- Is a strong charismatic networker with a drive to succeed
Franchisees benefit from a comprehensive training schedule which covers all aspects of the business. Focus will be on building the business in the first instance and equipping franchisees with the knowledge and the skills to start to build a client base. Training also includes presentations from guest speakers and experts and, once up and running, the franchisee will have ongoing support from the franchisor team and the network.
Franchise Package – What TFMC provide to you as their franchisee.
- A business website: to be seen by anyone, at anytime
- Launch stationery: including business cards and letterheads; all the marketing materials to get you noticed
- Training: full training in all aspects of running your franchise
- A CRM System: allowing you to easily track sales enquiries and manage client relationships
- An initial awareness campaign in an exclusive territory: so that you hit the ground running
- Access to national account clients: our strategic partnerships mean that we can refer clients from national partners
- Ongoing marketing: from our brand strategy to our monthly email campaigns
- Ongoing support: support direct from head office, whenever you may need it
What does a TFMC franchisee do?
Typically a franchisee will manage their time between building the business, appointing and managing team members and servicing clients. During the start-up phase, the franchisee’s time will be biased towards business building and, as the business grows, they will find themselves involved with a wide variety of activities in support of their clients’ businesses. Whilst setting up a new area requires hard work, franchisees gain great satisfaction from growing their own business and helping other business owners grow theirs.