Opportunities available throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Run your own Accountancy Practice and build an asset for the future
Are you tired of working for someone else and want to branch out on your own? Maybe you’re worried about going it alone and the risks associated with it.
If so, then why not consider running your own accountancy practice with an award winning franchise which will give you brand credibility from day one, mixed with professional training and full support for you and your practice.
- Qualified accountants
- Holders of tax qualifications
- Bank managers
- Finance managers
- Audit managers
An Award-Winning Client
Founded in 1995, TaxAssist Accountants has become the UK’s largest network of accountants specifically servicing the small business market.
In 2010 The British Franchise Association (bfa) awarded TaxAssist Accountants the highly coveted Gold award at the Franchisor of the Year Awards 2010 beating some major high street brands. This award win follows two Silver place wins for the small business accountancy specialists.
Initial Training Course
Training is designed and delivered by our in house team of qualified accountants, tax experts and marketing trainers in conjunction with specialist training partners. The courses are residential and TaxAssist Accountants pays for all meals and accommodation so you will be well catered for during your time with us.
- All aspects of accounts production and taxation for sole traders and partnerships, CCH software training (week one to three)
- Relevant case studies (week four)
- Practice management and social media training (week five)
- Sales, marketing and recruitment training (week six)
The Support Centre offers a complete range of professional, experienced and qualified personnel to fully support your business endeavours. Full training, support and guidance are given to operate your business under the TaxAssist Accountants brand name.
- An exclusive marketing territory
- Fully integrated accounts and tax software suite
- Ongoing training programme (technical, marketing, software, administration)
- Operations manuals
- Technical advice helpdesk
- Regular contact with our Franchisee Development Manager
- Technical updates
- Inbound and outbound lead generation services including 25 free leads
- National and online marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Local PR Support from external PR agency
- Initial stationery and marketing materials including your own personalised website
- Marketing, publicity and brand building
- Regular regional training and development for you and your staff
- A support site with adverts, guidance, stationery etc
- First year’s membership of a networking group such as BNI or 4Networking
- Telephone answering service for first year
- A Support Centre dedicated to you with no other business interests than growing and supporting your business