Franchise Opportunities available throughout the UK
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Delivering good business
Speedy Freight are a provider of dedicated same-day couriers, with vehicles ranging from small vans up to and including Arctics and everything in between. You don’t do the driving; you simply manage the job from start to finish.
We are able to transport anything, anywhere, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our fleet includes every imaginable size and type of vehicle available, and with access to a network of over 2,500 like-minded members, significantly increases our fleet availability and capacity. Furthermore, by having this extensive resource available to us, it enables you to book vehicles for your customers with confidence from day one!
Speedy Freight® advantages
Unlike others, we offer:
- A management business – you manage a growing business. You don’t drive or need any vans yourself.
- A simple structure – you directly manage dedicated drivers with no sub-depots involved.
- Everything you need in a turnkey franchise package.
- Business development managers to develop your area with you.
What’s the market like?
Speedy Freight® enjoys high demand at all times:
- We are more economical than company-owned fleets.
- Clients reduce costs and use only what they need, when they need it.
- Clients have reduced their own fleets – so rely on ours.
Why join Speedy Freight®?
- Low-cost business with exceptional rewards.
- Our proven track record opens the doors to new business and national accounts.
- You become part of an ISO9001:2008 recognised business.
- We pay and manage the accounting and your invoices.
- We are part of the bfa so you can be assured that we are an ethical franchisor.
- Turnkey package.
- National accounts.
- Full business development and support infrastructure.
Is it proven?
Yes it is. Speedy Freight is a multi-million pound organisation, with a network of over 30 successful franchisees, some of which have been running for over 6 years. To give you an idea on the level of success a potential franchisee can expect, an average franchisee will earn around £45K GP in their 1st year, climbing to £80K GP in year two, and further increasing to well over £110K GP in your third year, and that growth pattern doesn’t stop there, and considerable further growth in years 4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10 is achievable and expected, and don’t forget that these figures are based on averages. So highly dynamic franchisees can expect to earn significantly more than is detailed above. Furthermore, our franchise network turned over more than £1,000,000 in June 2016!
What set-up do I need?
- Franchisees can start from a small office.
- Appetite and zest for running your own business.
Everything else you need is included in our franchise package.
This is a management franchise, where you organise your courier drivers and jobs from the comfort of your own office.
What does it cost?
You can purchase a franchise from as little as £33,500 (+VAT). Banks may lend up to 50%* (*subject to status).
What do I get for my money?
- A dedicated territory.
- Assistance identifying a suitable office.
- Full initial on-site live intensive training course.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Full turnkey package of office furniture and equipment including computers and Microsoft Office.
- Transport management software and booking system.
- The full use of our in-house accounts department including credit control, so there's no need to chase your own invoices.
- Limited company set-up, VAT registration and 1st years's accountancy solution.
- Speedy Freight branded office signage.
- Stationery and marketing materials.
- Valuable launch marketing package.
- Your own webpage on our company website.
- Operations manual and franchise agreement.
- Expert assistance with banks for your funding - up to 50% of purchase price.
- Tap into our large fleet, and be a part of a network of over 2,500 members to enable you to undertake collections throughout the UK.
Do I need any experience?
You don’t need experience because we can train you to an advanced level in all aspects of our business, and support you to be successful.
Quick and simple to start up
Because everything you need is included in the franchise, you can be up and running within just a few weeks of signing up.