Opportunities available throughout UK.
Is training available?
Do you want to work with animals, work from home and earn a living?
If so, why not open your own Paw Pals Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Franchise!
What Does Paw Pals Do?
Paw Pals is a pet's best friend, offering a professional and loving pet sitting and dog walking service that’s a great alternative to using the kennels or cattery, or having to rely on neighbours or family for holiday pet care.
Paw Pals cares for pets whilst the customer is away and can look after their home too, offering the customer complete peace of mind that their beloved pet is being loved and home kept safe until their return.
Why Join The Paw Pals Franchise?
Our franchise package enables you to start your business immediately! We give you everything you need to get started and will help you every step of the way. No need to worry about designing your own website, creating a logo or printing business stationery.
The Paw Pals training manual and guide to pet sitting contains everything you need to know to run a successful pet sitting business.
The earning potential is high. We estimate that you should aim to turn over between £18,000 - £24,000 in your first year, and between £30,000 - £40,000 in your second year. You can generate further profit by hiring extra dog walkers and pet sitters, employing host families for dog boarding, supplying pet food, accessories or even buying additional territories!
We guarantee your own exclusive territory and will not sell another Paw Pals franchise in your town/city.
We have over ten years' marketing and PR experience to help you attract customers quickly.
The Paw Pals brand is much loved by customers and has often been the sole reason we have been selected over other local pet sitters. Customers identify with the caring image the logo and website portray.
Our customers are very satisifed with the service they and their pets receive. Our walkers are very attentive towards each pet and we never walk dogs in large groups (unless socialisation is requested by a customer). At Paw Pals, we listen to our customers and have tailored a service to suit their needs and not that of the pet sitter.
Running a pet-sitting business has few expenses. Apart from petrol and advertising, most of your earnings will be profit!
The Franchise Package
We provide all our franchisees with everything they need to make their business a success, including:
- Paw Pals Handbook - a training manual and guide to pet-sitting.
- Pet-sitting training course (4-6 months correspondence) and residential weekend leading to a formally accredited and recognised qualification.
- Your own Paw Pals website and email address.
- Online accountancy software and support.
- Paw Pals stationery comprising 500 letterheads, compliment slips and business cards.
- 5,000 personalised flyers.
- Comprehensive tailored marketing plan outlining how to promote your business.
- Marketing and PR support to help you gain new customers.
- Fully branded uniform including waterproof or fleece, sweat top, polo-shirt and T shirt.
- Business documents including customer consultation forms and contracts.
- Membership to Pet Sitters International paid annually.
- Annual public liability insurance paid for your 1st year.
- Use of the Paw Pals registered trademark and corporate identity in your local area.
- Search engine submission and optimisation (via Yahoo & Google).
- Option to lease* a fully branded Paw Pals car (Fiat 500) or have your own vehicle sign-written (navy or black cars only). *Lease approx. £150 per month.
Who Are We Looking For?
Paw Pals is looking for a self-motivated person with a genuine passion for all pets, who is dedicated to providing excellent pet care and customer service.
The person should also be adaptable and flexible, as well as an all-weather person, as pets must be cared for in all conditions!
If Paw Pals Sounds Like The Pet Franchise Opportunity For You, Complete The Short Form Below Now!