Across the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, from the company.
Is training available?
Established in 1907, Mobalpa Kitchens are renowned for their design, manufacture and distribution of kitchens, bathrooms and living solutions. Mobalpa have over 580 outlets worldwide, and produce more than 55,000 kitchens per year.
In 2012, we decided to open a pilot store in Warrington to adapt our business concept in the UK and to prove to future franchisees the return on investment. The store has seen significant developments since then, leading to a 50% conversion rate on footfall to contact, contact to quotation and quotation to sale. On average, our store is now achieving eight sales per month, with an ever increasing order value based on recommendation. With significant plans to develop our network in the UK we are offering the following support for our future franchisees.
The Mobalpa franchise package
- Direct financing on behalf of Mobalpa
- Assistance in writing your business plan based on our experience of stores within France and UK
- 8 week training program, including e-learning, our HQ in Thones and at our UK pilot store in Warrington - this training program is proven within our stores and catered to the UK market
- A dedicated UK manager to support your store from the initial opening to everyday processes
- A UK sales coach to support you and your team following the stores opening, previous sales manager of pilot store in Warrington
- A UK communication and marketing plan for the launch of your new outlet and on-going thereafter
- Various promotional campaigns throughout the year to support sales growth and profitability
- A UK contact for all order processing
- Assistance during your recruitment process with tools to help you in selecting your desired profiles
- Monitoring tools to increase your operations commercial management and viability
- Quarterly network meetings to share ideas and experience
Based on Mobalpa’s retail experience with our nineteen outlets both in France and the UK, you can be sure that our retail skills and knowledge will allow you to perform efficiently and successfully in your new role.