Initial opportunities available through England.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Mexigo Burrito Bar
Sunshine food made with love
The UK market for Mexican food is booming — it recently bested Chinese food as Britain's favourite foreign cuisine, according to 'Future Thinking'. A Mexigo franchise lets you capitalize on the growing sector!
Dining out and buying takeaway food has now become much less of a luxury and more of an everyday activity with consumers continually seeking new and interesting options. With its colourful image, mouth-watering taste and growing reputation for being both healthy and nutritious, Mexican food is already a firm favourite in the minds of consumers.
- The key to Mexigo’s success is offering good quality, great-tasting Mexican food, served quickly and consistently just the way our customers want it.
- Our concept fits within all main food service consumer trends: convenience, speed, freshness, health, and variety.
- It is an eat-in, takeaway and delivery business model, meaning multiple revenue streams are available.
- Our brand attracts many target markets including: students, shoppers, office workers, families and people of all ages.
- We ensure the highest quality in our dishes by designing our own recipes, using the best and freshest ingredients and cooked by our chefs in our central kitchen.
- Healthy options are available for less calories or less carbs. We cater for vegetarians, vegans, the gluten and lactose intolerant and people with all sorts of special food requirements.
- Our tone of voice is fresh, friendly and witty, creating a fun environment for customers and staff to work in.
- Our customers feel the Mexigo experience represents great value for money.
- We're a dynamic, creative and constantly evolving brand, with a great team and great partners — there's never been a better time to get on board!
This is your chance to be part of the hottest food trend around. Get in touch today!
A Growing Trend
Mexican food is one of the fastest growing trends in the UK food market. Mexican food tends to be freshly prepared and is part of a move by consumers to a more health-conscious selection. Healthy eating is moving up the consumer agenda thanks to increased media exposure, with millennials leading the charge, according to a new report from PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
The PWC report found that over the past year, nearly half of 18-34 year olds had changed their eating habits towards a healthier diet, as compared to just 23% of people aged over 55.
We offer a comprehensive training programme and initial/ongoing operational and business management support. Mexigo offers its franchisees the following:
- Assistance with site selection & design
- Assistance with business plan
- Broad pre- and post-opening training
- Provision of operations manual
- Support in identification and set up of supply chain
- Marketing materials
- Store launch campaign
Pre-Opening and Ongoing
- Supply of all fresh products from our CPU
- Field visits and audits
- Refresher training
- Operational advice
- Menu development
- Marketing support and templates
- Website & social media development guidance
Why invest in a Mexigo Franchise?
As well as our food, the Mexigo branding is something customers love. Bold, creative and often humorous graphics make our brand a refreshing change to tired old high street chains, helping customers identify with us and developing their loyalty.
As we grow and develop we’re excited by new input and ideas from partners — keeping the brand fresh and one step ahead of the competition.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an early franchise expansion and still have a substantial advantage over the competition when starting out due to our previously established branches.
We will work to maintain that advantage through our pre-defined marketing strategy, providing artwork for adverts, banners and such.
Working with our franchise network can save you money! We have negotiated substantial discounts with our major suppliers, which you will benefit from. You can also use the bulk buying power of a franchise network to secure discounts with other suppliers.
When you’re beginning your business, banks are more likely to provide funding to a recognised franchise business, like Mexigo, than to brand new start-ups.
In house design and direct buying power of equipment for multiple sites means our store fit-out costs are very competitively priced.
When you become a Mexigo franchisee, you’re joining our team! You'll have the opportunity to work with us as we establish a support network of franchisees going through the same process, sharing experiences and offering advice. This creates a lower risk than going it alone; over 90% of UK franchise units are profitable.
Our business model has worked for others, so you can begin your business confidently. We provide training on how to drive your business forward, manage your team, and teach you new skills to ensure success. Everything you need to start the business has been thought about it order to get you set up and rolling smoothly. You will be provided with a state of the art Clover Epos system and a convenient cloud based accounts package.
The franchise fee is £20,000, but it is currently reduced to £15,000 for a limited time! So complete an enquiry form today to request more free information and be on your way to burrito bar bliss!