Single, multi-unit, and master opportunities available worldwide.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Be a part of the world's largest network of professional head-lice treatment clinics and make a difference!
Have you or someone you know had a lice infestation in the home? Then you understand how much parents are willing to pay to get rid of the problem as quickly as possible. 1 in 20 elementary aged kids has head lice at any given time. Lice will always be a problem, you can be part of providing the solution with Lice Clinics.
End Lice and Begin Profits
As a business owner, you’re looking for an operation that is going to give you a significant ROI and a consistent revenue stream that will be profitable far into the future. Among all successful business models, there are three points that ensure success, and they all describe Lice Clinics.
- Clear competitive advantage. Lice Clinics is the United States’ largest professional service network with the only FDA-cleared, patented device that kills lice and their eggs using heated air, in a single treatment.
- Predictable, reliable, stable business model. Lice have been around as long as man has. They have no seasonality or geographic preference. They infest people at approximately the same rate all year long, which translates to a consistent and constant demand. Each year around 12 million schoolchildren get lice in the United States. That’s one in 20.
- Affordable cost of entry and start-up. All-in, including license fee, build-out, lease deposit, materials, and all other start-up costs, an investor can have a Lice Clinics clinic fully outfitted, marketed and operated for as little as $90,000.
How Our System Works
Our success comes from trained, certified technicians using our exclusive FDA-cleared AirAllé device. The device forces air at just the right temperature across the scalp. This causes the lice and lice eggs to quickly dehydrate and die. This process kills lice and over 99% of lice eggs.
Proven Business Model of Success
- Each clinic can provide a full range of treatment options, including both DIY and professional treatments, creating multiple revenue streams.
- Protected territory in which no other clinic can operate.
- The license fee is $42,000 for the first territory and multi-unit discounts are available.
- Lice Clinics of America provides both the certification to operate the FDA cleared device and training on how to operate the business.
- Lice Clinics provides a full range of marketing opportunities for the clinics to participate in.
- The business is completely scalable and each clinic can expand as their business grows. Many of our licensees own multiple locations.
Request today information on this in demand business opportunity!