Throughout the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
5% off licence fee.
Your opportunity to grow a great business and target £135,000 by year three.
What Inleaf does
Inleaf is a successful business with a clear formula:
- We decorate offices, showrooms, hotels, events and homes with beautiful living plants.
- We charge a weekly rental and maintenance fee of around £18 or sell them outright.
- We visit to keep the plants in magnificent condition and our clients happy.
- We also supply bespoke displays for as much as £7,000 and seasonal displays up to £3,000+.
Inleaf is a rewarding business
Inleaf is great for you and your family:
- Our training and systems make it simple to learn and easier to run profitably.
- You can start from home and move to dedicated premises when you grow.
- This means you can involve your family and enjoy a great lifestyle.
- Our plants stay beautiful, so you keep clients and your business grows exponentially.
Inleaf is in demand
Clients love Inleaf because:
- Healthy plants create a better corporate image, so more sales.
- Living plants foster productivity, health and wellbeing.
- We do all the design, installation, maintenance and plant-care for them.
- We make it easy to choose a great design with our exclusive on-line design tools.
- You offer them excellent service because we in turn support you well.
Inleaf makes life easier for franchisees
We organise additional central promotion and sales and handle invoicing and credit control centrally for you, so you can spend more time earning money and less time on the paperwork.
How much money can a franchisee make?
Targeting 43 installations in year one and 73 in year two, a franchise could make £76,000 in year two and then £135,000 by year three at the same pace of sales.
What does it cost to join Inleaf?
You get a large territory of 47,000 businesses (an area of 1.7m population), a 15-year contract and all the stocks and equipment you need to start trading, for just £30,225+VAT.
Banks may fund 50% – so you might only need £15,100 plus working capital.
How will you support me?
We support you in all of the following ways:
- Assistance approaching the banks for funding and finance.
- Extensive business training and mentoring including professional third party training.
- Regular visits to discuss and assist your development.
- Technical and advisory database to solve common operational questions.
- Access to business, operational and technical support from the support office.
- A dedicated relationship manager to care for your needs and interaction with us.
- Anything else you may need on a fair and mutually beneficial basis, when you need it.
How do I learn more?
Submit your interest below to learn more or to book a place on one of our fun and informative Discovery Days.