Franchise opportunities available throughout the UK.
Is training available?
You’ve heard the saying "keep it simple". Well, we agree. HS&Co. is a steak restaurant, pure and simple. But it’s not just another steak restaurant – it’s unique.
We think our 100% Halal steak restaurant is the best in the country. Why? Because we do it in style….
- Our menu is beautifully simple - we source only the best quality Halal meat and let the flavour speak for itself
- We cook on the Josper Grill – the best in the business
- Our drinks menu is completely non-alcoholic and contains mouth-wateringly good mocktails, beers and freshly squeezed juices
- Our 1930’s industrial feel décor brings a touch of history to an otherwise ultra-modern offering
- And, we top it all off with the sort of slick and attentive customer-service you’d expect from the best London eateries
Our flagship restaurant is situated right in the heart of the multi-cultural East End of London and we love the idea that our food fits this vibrant and multi-faith scene. A group of friends from all walks of life can come and eat with us without worrying about the origin of their meat. It’s all about great food and great company.
The first HS&Co. restaurant was launched in Stratford just a year ago and it’s been a runaway success. So much so, that we’re now looking to grow the business with the help of a network of franchisees. We’d love to see HS&Co. restaurants on every trendy high street across the country. Want to join us?
A recipe for success
HS&Co. was launched in 2015 by experienced restaurateurs, Hamza and Sam (hence the name). Drawing on years of top-end dining expertise, we have created a business model that is perfectly suited to the discerning tastes of our multi-cultural cities.
Our Chef Patron, Hamza Harrak, brings to the Halal market his passion for cooking and creating high-quality dishes. Adding to this, our Managing Director Sam Mallach brings a unique hands-on management style to the business. Both have extensive experience of owning and running high-end restaurants in London, as well as concessions in Harrods.
We are looking to duplicate the early success of HS&Co. by opening new restaurants in urban locations across the UK that would appreciate a Halal focused approach. So, if you’re looking for a tasty business opportunity, then an HS&Co. franchise could be the right choice for you.
On the menu….
- Comprehensive franchise package
- Tried and tested business model
- License to use the HS & Co restaurant brand
- Turnkey package of equipment and menu planning
- Growth market with good profit potential
- Long-term management support
- Serious investment opportunity
Ready to get grilling?
To run a franchise with HS&Co. you need to be entrepreneurial and commercially minded.
Experience in the Food and Beverage sector would be a distinct advantage, but it isn’t essential because you can choose to recruit a team with the necessary catering experience.
It is, however, crucial that you have a solid background within a high-end customer service environment. Service is a core part of the HS&Co. offering, so you need to be confident in identifying and implementing the sort of standards that would be required to create a top class restaurant atmosphere.
We offer a comprehensive franchise package that contains ongoing support, training and systems, but it’s up to you to bring the drive and determination to make your business a success. Have you got what it takes?
Setting the standard for multi-cultural dining
We have worked incredibly hard to create an innovative dining experience that fits today’s multi-cultural, multi-faith society. Our Halal-friendly brand stands for quality and pure flavour. Word has spread quickly and in just one year, our business has boomed. HS&Co. is now the talk of the town.
“One of the best steak places in London” TripAdvisor review, October 2016
“The best steak I’ve eaten in years! The whole experience was 100%.” TripAdvisor review, November 2016
Wouldn’t it be great if you could replicate this success and reap the rewards for yourself? Well, now you can. We have bundled years of high-end restaurant experience and management know-how into our comprehensive franchise package. By franchising with us you benefit from a ready-made operating model and can tap into all the necessary industry knowledge you need to launch a profitable HS&Co. restaurant in your local area.
If you want to be your own boss, but recognise the value of building on a tried-and-tested business model, then franchising is the way forward.
What happens next?
Taking on a franchise is a serious investment, so it’s important to find the right business for you. Our franchising application process is broken down into neat steps, so you have the time and opportunity to learn what HS&Co. is all about and how you can benefit from working with us. It goes like this:
1) Make contact: If you think this franchise opportunity might be the one for you, the first step is to register your interest by completing the contact form on this website.
2) Talk it over: After you have registered your interest, we’ll send you our Franchise Opportunity Information Pack giving more details. We’ll then catch up with you by phone, to talk about your aims and see if this is the right concept for you.
3) Meeting One: If the size and shape of this franchise opportunity is a good fit for you, then we’ll arrange for you to come and see our operation in action. At this first meeting, we’ll go through the business opportunity in more detail and introduce you to our experienced team.
4) Meeting Two: After you’ve had time to consider the opportunity further, we’ll arrange a second meeting to discuss the potential of your chosen area and, if both parties agree, secure the territory with a deposit. You will get guidance on creating a business plan and we’ll give you a Franchise Agreement to review.
5) Meeting Three: Decision time! At this meeting, we’ll review your business plan and go over any outstanding queries. If the business plan is approved, you have funding in place and want to make the commitment to launching your franchise, we’ll then sign the Franchise Agreement and take full payment of your franchise fees. Welcome to the HS & Co family!
6) Getting started: Once you have signed up, we’ll give you all the support you need to get ready for launch. Exciting stuff!
The process usually takes around 12 weeks to complete, but it’s important that you take time to consider if this is the right opportunity for you. We have put in at least three meetings to ensure you get all the information you need, but we are happy to meet more often if necessary. Timescales are also dependent on finding and securing suitable premises.
If you’d like to find out more about franchising with HS & Co, please register your interest below. There is no obligation and we won’t ask for any payment until we’ve met you and discussed the opportunity in more detail.
First, we’ll send you our Franchise Opportunity Information Pack, giving further details of the likely costs, support package and next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Team at HS&Co.
To find out more about launching your own HS&Co. restaurant, register your interest today.