Headcase Barbers International
Franchise opportunities available in the UK and Ireland. Master license opportunity available for Europe.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Why do your head in working for someone else when you can use your talents, with our help and experience, to build your own business?
If you need a business that rides recessions, provides regular, cash, repeat business - and has no bad debts… what better than your own barber shop?!
Established in 2000, the Headcase brand has gone from strength to strength and has become one of the most popular barber shops where we operate.
Simple: this is no dingy ‘lads and dads’ barber shop.
Headcase is the ultimate barbering experience for men today, with the aim of making the customer experience as enjoyable, relaxing, and friendly as possible.
We do this with comfortable, well lit shops, with great music and a welcoming atmosphere which offers free beers, free coffee and free Wi-Fi!
Each Headcase Barbers is unique, but each conforms to the ethos and essential style of the Headcase brand so that they are all instantly recognisable.
We charge a premium price for a traditional but top grade service, and we quickly take market share from tired old competition, building a loyal customer base of professional men and their sons, as well as students and retired men to whom we offer selected rates.
We provide an excellent loyalty incentive schemes for customers, which rewards our regular clientele, but also gives the business a core of guaranteed income.
An Innovative Approach
Headcase is a modern but traditional, barbers with an innovative approach to everything we do.
What do we mean by that? Well, lots actually, but one small example is that unlike in hairdressing salons, barber shop customers don’t have pre-booked appointment slots.
However, in our up-to-the-minute business we provide our IT literate and web enabled phone customers with live online queuing so that they can manage their time in the best possible way. Not all customers go for our traditional ‘cut-throat’ shave, but they all appreciate us shaving time off the queue!
To share our success, we need to find the right people who can offer our customers the service they deserve. If this is you, we will put all of our efforts behind you to find the best location for your shop, to carry out the shop fit, to train you and your staff and to offer our full support as we launch your exciting new business.
Our help doesn’t end there, and we will always be on hand to provide personal operational support and development to you and your business. You will soon find yourself reaping the rewards of opening your own Headcase shop!
This really is a ‘turn-key’ business opportunity on a thoroughly tested model.
We have pre-agreed a range of finance options with major high street banks, and (subject to status) we can help you to access UP TO 100% FUNDING for your new business.
For your launch investment of £30,500 + VAT we will include the all of the following (and more) to get you started in your new business;
- Location selection and on-site project management
- Full Headcase shop design, cosmetic shop fit and internal shop dressing
- Bespoke floor-to-ceiling mirrors
- Takara Belmont ‘Apollo 2’ barbers’ chairs (in our view, the very best!)
- Large chrome Headcase sign and window decals
- Initial sale stock and consumables
- Full launch marketing pack, including posters and flyers
- Local sports team sponsorship deal to raise your shop’s profile
- Product and branding support from KMS California
- Integrated local web presence to promote your business, with Headcase e-mail address
- Your Grand Opening!
What we support you with ongoing!
- Operational consultancy
- Business management support
- Financial management support
- Extensive marketing support
- Membership of our national customer loyalty programme
- Staff training in the Headcase Academy
- Minimum Investment from £0 to £15,000 depending on qualification and status