Is training available?
GRANIER – High-Quality Bakery
Granier franchises are successful bakeries using a proven business model: quality bread, competitive price, variety (65 different kinds of bread) in a comfortable environment which offers product tasting and encourages sales. Granier uses traditional recipes to offer exclusive high-quality products. They are loyal to the artisan recipes used for over 20 years as bakers. They bake using the best ingredients and traditional processes.
Granier offers 65 different kinds of breads. The manufacturing method recovers the concept of fermenting and baking the bread at point of sale. All this, along with a well-researched design and exhibiting the product in the store, contributes to a successful business.
In addition to bread, Granier offers a wide selection of pastries, sandwiches, foccacias and coffee. The premises could include just product selling or a tasting area, increasing the revenue stream. It is a franchise that offers high return on investment.
- Wide range of high-quality products, with a highly competitive price.
- Our experience over more than 20 years in the sector proves our market expertise regarding the chain (market, product, customers).
- Granier are experts in organising and exhibiting the product at the premises.
- High-quality customer service and professionalism.
- High profitability
The Franchise HQ
The HQ offer the franchisee ongoing support relating to all business areas, using methods tested in our own establishments. The high-quality products, along with the founders' retail experience, ensure franchise success in the future. Granier offers:
- Support and training to run and manage your business efficiently.
- Help finding the promises.
- Bakery launching campaign locally.
- Help in the recruiting process
- Support with legal and financial statements.
- Operations manual, periodically reviewed by the HQ.
- Monitoring of each Granier franchise to guarantee the success of franchisees.
After more than 25 years of experience working in the baking industry, Granier was founded in 2010, opening its first bakery in Barcelona. Currently Granier has more than 270 bakeries in Spain, and international development has begun with bakeries in Lisbon, Miami and London.