Gallone's Ice Cream Parlours
Single unit licenses available in the UK. Master license available in Ireland.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
10% discount on initial licence fee.
You’re just going to love Gallone’s Ice Cream Parlours!
The Gallone’s Ice Cream Parlour franchise is a complete business package that provides key benefits to a potential investor.
- Proven brand – almost 130 years manufacturing experience.
- Simple business formula that you’ll love – our ice cream, coffee and desserts along with our unique factory party venue is appealing to all ages.
- Complete store solution – providing you with everything needed to operate a Gallone’s Parlour.
- Unique product offering – we manufacture the ice cream and have our coffee made specifically for us.
- Exclusive territory – only you will be able to offer the Gallone’s Parlour experience in your area.
- Full training and ongoing support – in every aspect of your business we will be on hand to support you to achieve your goals.
A Winning Formula
The Gallone’s Ice Cream Parlour business has been built on one hundred and thirty years’ experience in the ice cream industry, and the latest development in their impressive history is the Ice Cream Parlour.
As manufacturers of ice cream Gallone’s have run tours of their factory for children and schools for years. With the opening of their Parlour in Northampton an obvious development was to offer Parlour Parties where children, and even adults, could design their own ice cream flavours and sundaes and even see some of them being made. This has been so successful that bookings run to four months in advance.
As a Gallone’s Ice Cream Parlour franchisee, not only will you be able to offer the fun that is our business but your parlour will have built into the design its very own factory where party attendees can create flavours and the party host gets to make their own ice cream creation for their friends to eat and enjoy.
Start Up Package
As with all businesses there is an initial financial commitment - and a Gallone’s Ice Cream Parlour is no different. What makes a franchise, and therefore this business, less of a risk is that you know that someone else has already taken the steps to check out what does and doesn’t work and what are the rights and wrongs in running a successful parlour.
Depending on the size of the property that you are considering, you should be budgeting a figure of around £110,000 as a total investment. This figure will provide you with:
- A ten-year Franchise Agreement
- Your initial training
- The fit out of your parlour and very own ice cream factory
- All your equipment such as coffee machine, dishwasher, fridges and freezers, display cabinets and china
- An EPOS (till) system and software
- The opening stock
You should expect sales in year one to achieve around £200,000 with profits of approximately £50,000. These figures given are purely an estimation based on our success and we will be able to provide you with a more detailed figure once we have an understanding of the actual size and state of repair of the property, and when you are considering opening.