Throughout the UK & Ireland.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
FoneDoctor - The start to a tech business that you deserve
Society has grown increasingly reliant upon mobile technology, panicking when their devices fail. FoneDoctor, with 30 years of experience, offers an exceptional opportunity to capitalise on this exciting business sector which drives customers to you.
FoneDoctor provides a repair and maintenance service for mobile phones, tablets, computers, games consoles, sat-navs and smartwatches.
In addition to our core repair services, we also specialise in selling a wide range of accessories for all the different devices we service. Our staff, who are technically trained, offer advice and guidance on the most appropriate accessories for all the latest models and brands.
Why Choose a FoneDoctor Franchise?
- We have a tried-and-tested retail system
- Our services and products are much in demand
- Striving to always deliver excellence and a professional service has resulted in our GP% rising up to 69%.
- You will receive full training in operating your FoneDoctor business
- We will provide ongoing support to help you develop your business
Our Support Package
- Equipment repairs
- Product procurement
- Business finance and administration
Comprehensive manuals will be provided for your guidance and reference for all aspects of running your business.
- Introduction to banks for support
- Premises advice and guidance (including layout and shop display)
- Introduction to property finding agent
- Help with recruiting
- Provision of a professional and well-structured ongoing training programme
- Help-line facility for advice on all aspects of the complete business method
- Intranet facility for advice on all aspects of the business method
- Technical helpline
- Products/prices and supplier research to maintain the strongest position
- Website management and development
- Regular shop visits in order to provide an opportunity for review, analysis, and advice and guidance
- Marketing initiatives to keep the message fresh
- Continual programme of research to help ensure that you are kept abreast of developments in the market place, and have the strategy to maintain the strongest position possible.
Initial Investment Requirement
A FoneDoctor franchise costs between £50,000 and £80,000 to set up (including working capital).
For more information on this lucrative and in-demand retail opportunity, enquire below TODAY!