First Class Learning
Opportunities available in UK.
Is training available?
First Class Learning Education Franchise Opportunity
If you are looking to start your own business that is rewarding and helps to educate others, invest in First Class Learning (FCL), a quality education and tutoring franchise! Benefit from expert training, ongoing support and a proven business model.
What is First Class Learning?
First Class Learning is a thriving franchise network of after school education centres run by independent Centre Managers (Franchisees) that use specially designed Maths and English programmes to educate children of all ages.
The UK market for after-school provision of academic support is large. Parents want to help their children succeed at school and are prepared to invest in their child’s future. Being a First Class Learning Centre Franchisee allows you to satisfy this demand using a professional product and earning a professional income.
The FCL Maths and English programmes have been created by a team of specialists with a wealth of experience in the educational sector, and all of our programmes meet the learning objectives of the National Curriculum for England and Wales and the 5-14 Guidelines for Scotland.
You do not need teaching experience to become an FCL franchisee. You do however have to have a desire to work with children in a rewarding environment and be educated to first degree or equivalent level. All franchisees must successfully clear a Criminal Records Bureau check.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Being a First Class Learning Centre franchisee can be very rewarding - both personally and financially. As a franchisee you will have the sole right to purchase and use the FCL materials within your agreed franchise area.
The FCL franchise gives you the system, training and on-going support that you require to run a successful FCL business whilst enabling you to have the freedom to be your own boss in the secure knowledge that you are providing a worthwhile service benefiting children.
Am I suitable to become a First Class Learning franchisee?
For the right person the FCL franchise offers a superb opportunity. Based upon our experiences with our existing franchisees we believe that as a potential franchisee you should meet most or all of the following personal profile:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- Good Maths and English skills
- High personal integrity
- A clean Criminal Records Bureau Enhanced Disclosure
- Desire to work with children
- Able to generate good contacts and relationships within the local community – particularly with local schools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and determined to succeed
- Well organised – particularly in the work environment
- Enthusiastic, personable and of a friendly disposition
- Committed to building a successful business
- Reasonable level of financial awareness
- Willing to follow the franchise ‘system’ set out by the Franchisor
- A team player that the FCL management team feel comfortable working with
- Recognises the individual benefits that the First Class Learning programmes offer
Our franchise system is very flexible and can be operated to reflect your work-lifestyle and income requirements. Some of our franchisees operate relatively small centres with around twenty pupils whilst other centres have over one hundred and fifty pupils attending over two sessions.
The income generated from these two centres would vary between £10,000 and £80,000 per annum. Overheads are very low as all franchisees operate from home and simply hire their centre facilities for the hours required. We will be happy to share more detailed financial information with you at the appropriate time.