FASTSIGNS International Inc.
Franchises available in many areas of the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, from the company.
Is training available?
When you’re on top, PEOPLE NOTICE.
Join the franchise that’s leading the next generation of business communication. Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS® for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Which is why we’re engaging with our customers in new ways as the brand that’s more than fast, more than signs.
Our high standards for quality and customer service have made FASTSIGNS the most recognised brand in the industry, driving significantly more traffic to the web than any other business communications company.
If you needed a sign, you've got one.
FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. is the worldwide franchisor for the more than 610 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centres in nine countries including England, the US (and Puerto Rico), Canada, Brazil, Mexico, the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Australia (where centres operate as SIGNWAVE®).
We also lead in these important areas:
- Unlimited market potential in a £3 billion market
- Full member of the British Franchise Association
- #1 Ranked Sign Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 – THREE YEARS IN A ROW
- Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2015
- Franchise Research Institute World Class Franchise 2011-2015
- Franchise Research Institute #1 Rated Sign & Graphics Franchise 2014-2015
Strong support drives MORE BUSINESS TO YOUR DOORS.
In an industry that's experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction.
FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year of business for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
- Extensive training programmes held in the UK and at our Dallas Headquarters
- Pre-opening marketing blitz
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Franchisee Mentor Programme
- 24-hour web-based learning management
- Outside sales support
FASTSIGNS Creates More Opportunity
As a FASTSIGNS franchise owner, your earnings potential is unlimited. And you’ll enjoy owning a business with these compelling features:
- Over 610 locations worldwide in 9 countries
- Protected territory
- Low staffing requirements
- Business-to-business hours
- Professional business clientele
- Attractive margins
- Strong brand name recognition
- More than 30 year proven history
- Highly visible premises
- National advertising fund
- Low inventory
- Buying power with key suppliers and vendors
Here’s what it takes TO SIGN ON.
- Minimum liquid capital: £35,000
- Minimum net worth: £150,000
- Total typical investment: £97,800 (plus working capital)
- Franchise fee: £17,500
Take the lead and learn more about becoming a FASTSIGNS franchise owner today.