Express Domestic & Commercial Cleaning
Single- and multi-unit franchise opportunities available in England, Scotland and Wales.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
EXCLUSIVE FDUK OFFER
If you mention that you found out about Express via Franchise Direct, we will give you £500 off your investment.
The Express Domestic & Commercial Cleaning Franchise Package
Most people will admit that cleaning, whether in the home or office, is not a number one priority. Express Home and Office Cleaning takes care of it all – from a regular weekly clean to thorough bond cleans, our trained and experienced operators provide a service that is second to none. Join the Express team and experience the joy of running your own business and being your own boss!
Express Domestic & Commercial Cleaning gives you the chance to own your own business and work in a fast-paced, on-the-go environment!
There are no specific requirements to open a franchise with us, but training may be required before opening your business. Our complete training program includes two days of intensive business training and three days on the job, working with a qualified and experienced operator, making sure you are ready to operate your own franchise when the time comes. Our training and your desire to succeed means a thriving business is practically a guarantee!
Why choose Express Domestic & Commercial Cleaning?
Other franchise opportunities can cost upwards of £20,000, but not Express Domestic & Commercial Cleaning! Our franchise costs just £3,950 in total, which gives you:
- Earnings of up to £3,000+ weekly by utilising the Express system
- Work location close to home
- Working hours that you set
- Over 30 superb divisions to select from
- Marketing materials
- Equipment, operations manuals, stationary, advertising, and promotions
- Initial and on-going training, back-up and support
Our active, professional marketing team is committed to ensuring your success. Our online and print advertising includes:
- Google ads and SEO specific to the exclusive region
- Online advertising and organic listings
- Brochures, flyers, and promotional marketing material
- Shopping centre promotions
- Large social media following
- Cinema advertising
- Television and radio
- Newspaper, magazines, Gumtree and Yell
Why pay £20,000 – £75,000 for a home services franchise when you can pay from just £3,950 in total?