Driving Miss Daisy
In the UK.
Is training available?
Driving your way
Driving Miss Daisy is a business with a heart. We are renowned for offering a safe, caring and reliable service for those people who find it difficult to get out and about. Our franchisees provide companionship and transportation for the elderly, children and people with disabilities, among many others! We offer assistance with anything from medical appointments to a trip to the hairdressers or to make social outings possible and, most of all, enjoyable.
Our franchise model is successful in Canada and New Zealand and we’re now offering our unique opportunity in the UK. We’re giving you the chance to build your own business whilst supporting your local community. You don’t have to have experience of running your own business because we can coach you in the day-to-day running until you get to grips with it.
The best job you’ve ever had…
The price of a Driving Miss Daisy franchise is £15,000 and you will use a liveried, fit-for-purpose car for your services which will normally be leased to you. Our franchise offers low start-up costs and is home based so you will also benefit from low overheads.
The initial franchise fee provides you with:
- Comprehensive business system
- Training and manuals
- Great brand and lifestyle
- Best job you’ve ever had
- Ongoing support
- System upgrades
- Grow your business – additional vehicles
- Support with marketing material, software and research on new trends and benefits.
We also have opportunities for Regional Developers so please enquire if you think that you can take on the challenge of developing and managing a region of the UK with an equity share in Driving Miss Daisy.
Support for success
At Driving Miss Daisy, we offer great support as well as ongoing training to help you get on your feet and develop your business further. We support you before you’ve even signed the franchise agreement.
We offer support in:
- Operating and managing a franchise
- Sales and marketing
- Structured on-the-job training and job shadowing
- Growing your business.
Many franchisees want flexibility in their business choices so we’ve made sure Driving Miss Daisy caters for:
- Working a single vehicle or expanding with additional approved vehicles
- Adding support drivers to support and expand your business
- Your desire to contribute to your community whilst building a sound business
- Enjoying the benefits of the Driving Miss Daisy team – of training, know how, support and a turn-key franchise system.