Franchise territories are available in key locations across the UK, and include start-up and resale opportunities.
Is financing available?
Yes, from the company.
Is training available?
A truly fantastic business opportunity with this
Who we are
Driver Hire has been in business for over 30 years and has been franchising its award-winning business model since 1987.
Driver Hire is well known in the industry as the UK’s leading supplier of drivers and logistics staff. Our core business is to supply temporary drivers to customers that have a fleet of vehicles, for example if one of their current drivers calls in sick or goes on holiday they still have a vehicle that needs to go from A to B. So they call their nearest office and hire a Driver Hire driver.
This means that every day our 100+strong branch network provides thousands of workers, mainly on temporary assignments, to a wide variety of customers ranging from international hauliers and major retailers to builders merchants, parcel delivery companies and local authorities.
A trusted brand
We are full members of the British Franchise Association and in ten of the last eleven years have been finalists in the bfa's prestigious ‘Franchisor of the Year’ competition, winning the silver award in 2015, the bronze award in 2012 and the award outright in 2006.
As a Driver Hire franchisee you should be able to achieve a net profit of over £120,000 per annum (10k per month). In 2015/16 the average full year turnover of our franchised offices (single unit) was £1,076,196 and 49% had a turnover of over £1 million.
The franchise package
Our comprehensive support package will equip you with all the tools that you'll need to succeed in your new venture, including:
- Pre-launch advice: All financial and legal aspects, business planning, finding and fitting-out premises and recruiting staff.
- Training: Our 2-6 week Foundation Training course equips you with the basic skills and knowledge to set up and run your franchise.
- Brand management: Our market-leading brand is supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing and promotional material, regular sales and marketing initiatives and an in-house creative design team to help with your own local campaigns
- Business tools and systems: Our own industry-leading software enables you to manage your day-to-day activities with maximum efficiency
- National Sales: Our experienced National Sales team negotiates agreements with key national customers and delivers business directly to you
- Dedicated Support: An experienced team including your own Area Development Manager and over 80 Head Office staff covering all key business areas
Buying your own recruitment business means your investment is part of the private recruitment and staffing industry which is worth £31.5 billion in the UK. The market for temporary drivers is boosted by ever-increasing customer demands for a flexible workforce solution and the massive growth in online retailing which requires more delivery drivers.
As customers continually look to save costs, their ever-increasing demands for a flexible workforce solution means Driver Hire, with our commitment to quality and service, is a certainly a franchise worth investing in.