Deluxe Window Cleaning
Single-unit franchise opportunities available in England.
Is training available?
Welcome to Deluxe Domestic Window Cleaning
The Deluxe Window Cleaning franchise focuses heavily on domestic window cleaning and associated services such as conservatory cleaning and gutters, which allows for maximum income potential and cash flow. All franchisees follow this model to build a high profit business.
Key Franchise Benefits
- Credibility and use of the Deluxe Window Cleaning brand and proven business formula
- Fully fitted Citroen Berlingo for just £287 per month
- Focus on Domestic Window Cleaning to maximise earning potential and cash flow
- High income potential
- Exclusive territory
- No previous experience required – full training given in all aspects of the business
- Complete start up package including equipment, training, sales and marketing deliverables and a central and local website
- Assistance with raising finance
- Low start up and running costs
Franchise Cost: £7,495
On-going Fees: 10% of turnover
Your franchise package includes:
- Full training – on our company, operations, services and all aspects of running your own Deluxe Window Cleaning franchise
- Permanent on-going head office support
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- Operations and resource manual
- A dedicated & integrated web presence and e-mail
- Central website
- Local website
- Software to run your business
- 3 Polo shirts
- Vehicle signwriting
- Water fed pole and tank worth £4,000
- Ladders worth £200
- Traditional window cleaning equipment worth £300
- Stationery templates
- Initial supply of 500 business cards and 5000 flyers
Training and Support
With a franchise the risk of failure is reduced – because you are buying the experience and expertise of the franchisor. This will help you to avoid making the same mistakes that they have made during their trading life.
The training program has been designed to ensure that you run your business efficiently. Your initial training will take place over five days and includes:
- Overview and the marketplace
- Setting up and running your business
- Sales and marketing
- General administration and reporting
Ongoing training and support
Once you have had your initial training it doesn’t stop there. On-going bespoke training is available to you if you want more advanced training or just some refresher training to go over anything again.
Deluxe Window Cleaning also provide comprehensive telephone and e-mail support. This ensures you are never left on your own and support is available whenever you need it.
Who are we looking for to join us at Deluxe Window Cleaning?
If you are service minded, enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and have good communication skills then you could be just who we are looking for.
If this sounds like you, complete an enquiry form today!