CREAMS British Luxury Franchise
Across the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
CREAMS British Luxury
CREAMS is a luxury brand specialising in afternoon tea and cakes, offering exclusive, high quality products that our customers adore.
With our brand embodying sophistication and excellence, we put as much effort into our exceptional presentation and gift wrappings as we do into our delicious chocolates and pastries. Our meticulous efforts to create a distinctive and memorable look for CREAMS has cemented our popularity and our brand identity.
CREAMS is a quintessentially British brand. Classic and timeless as Britain’s love for tea itself. The CREAMS afternoon tea experience, set in opulent surroundings, is to be savoured and enjoyed.
We offer a wonderful and varied selection of delicacies – macaroons, chocolates, special occasion cakes, cupcakes, wedding cakes, loose teas and coffees, along with fresh cut sandwiches and scones. Ours is a lasting experience – we have selection boxes and gift bags to take home and present to friends and family. Our in-house products are the vital cornerstones of our brand.
CREAMS has three concepts for you to choose from
- CREAMS tearoom
Franchise fee: £15,000
Total cost (including shop fit, stock, advertising etc): £122,050
- CREAMS gift counter
Franchise fee: £5,000
Total cost (including shop fit, stock, advertising etc): £26,200
- CREAMS Royal British carriage kiosk
Franchise fee: £5,000
Total cost (including shop fit, stock, advertising etc): £19,700
Bank funding can be obtained to fund the investment in your chosen concept, meaning you may need to meet only half of the total cost yourself.
The CREAMS Franchise Package
Our franchise package includes:
- Supplier list from packaging to food products
- Our menu with ingredients and costs
- Complete marketing package (menus, leaflets, business cards, posters, signage)
- An operations manual
Prior to opening:
- Assistance in finding the best location
- Shop fit out specialists and design team
- Support in fulfilling shop fit requirements
- Help with launching the new site
- Training provided for the designated manager
- Social media marketing of your franchise
- In depth manual giving a comprehensive overview of running the business
- Full field support
- A local representative to get you started and
provide ongoing operational evaluations
- A personal coordinator assigned to be your contact
- Chefs, bakers, staff trainers and a product development team are there to improve the CREAMS services and foods on an ongoing basis
- Marketing materials, newsletters and emails
- Location performance
The Cost of a CREAMS Franchise
Total investment: £19,700 - £122,050 (dependant on which model is chosen)
- Ongoing management fee amounting to 7% of turnover.
- A contribution to our overall national marketing spend of 1%.
- The cost of the shop fit for a tearoom, gift counter or Royal Carriage kiosk to CREAMS specifications (costs vary depending on each one and the property).
Becoming a CREAMS Franchisee
- Enquire through the below form to contact us with an expression of interest.
- Visit an open day and a store to learn more about the franchise.
- Ask any questions you need to in an interview with our team where we go through the application form.
- Final franchise approval subject to credit checks and personal references.