Caffe della Terra
Is training available?
Welcome to Caffè della Terra,
the gourmet coffee house of the Italian lifestyle
Caffè della Terra is happy to provide its full partnership proposal to investors willing to be part of its fast growing retail business, with key success factors such as:
- Store value proposition – we are coffee roasters, and we know the art of coffee. We have delivered authentic top quality Italian food to our customers in Italy for more than 60 years.
- Passion for our work – quality comes first. We do not chase profits without providing state-of-the-art value to our customers, because we know that profitability follows the experience we provide to our customers.
- Outstanding experience – since 1921, we have been recognised as the leading Italian coffee roasting company.
- Turn-key store package – the concept, recipes, ingredients, know-how: you do not have to worry about setting up your store, we have a full package for our franchisees.
- Exclusive territory – we grant exclusivity for your store, or we license to Master franchises the rights for an entire country or region.
- Full training and direct support – we know the secret behind our store value is the training. A great store concept and product without any know-how do not provide the full consumer experience that we demand in our stores.
Unmatchable Italian coffee tradition for a unique retail experience
The Caffè della Terra chain offers a warm and elegant atmosphere, with rich, natural elements. Our coffee is made to standards taught at our internal "Accademia del Caffè".
Our stores are known for their excellent coffees and Italian food, and for the courses on espresso traditions and fine Italian recipes that we offer clientele.
We like to define our chain as Gourmet Coffee Shop: we simply do not serve best Italian coffees, but a valuable menu, rich in authentic natural recipes, mostly with hand-made ingredients. From here, our croissants and cakes, freshly bakes; our juices and fruit extracts, prepared on the spot; our chocolates and gelato, customised upon the client's wishes; and our pasta and savoury products, handmade in the store.
To provide our unique customer experience, we ask our franchisees to share our brand values:
- Enjoyment of the culture - Italian coffees, espressos, cappuccinos and innovative recipes
- Natural ingredients - like those we use in our stores
- Tradition - with care in replicating our authentic Italian recipes
- Design - with the care shown in the style of our shops and products
- The Italian lifestyle - sharing our passion for food and daily life
- Training - with the technical training for all personnel, and courses for the clientele
Our concept stores
We have flexible store formats fitting any need: from corner stores, around 30 sq mt / 320 sq ft wide, to lounge formats, 120 sq mt/1,300 sq ft, with full seating and optimum comforts.
Our stores are characterised by high-end, natural interior designs which are consistent with our values - our genuine, traditional recipes prepared with natural and fresh ingredients.
Our architects study retail solutions while the franchisee provides us the store floor map, enhancing either the front-end showcases suitable for takeaway food and drink, or the interior of our stores, where customers can relax and enjoy their stay, sipping our best coffees, drinking our natural juices tasting our naturally flavoured gelatos or eating our handmade pastas.
Our franchisee formula
What we ask of our franchisees:
- Franchising fee
- Royalties on sales
- Investment (equipment, product, shop)
- Premium position for the location (urban areas, tourists spots, business centres, shopping malls)
- Attendance at start-up and periodical training sessions
What we provide to our franchisee:
- Multi-year brand license
- Area exclusivity
- Full training programmes
- Store layout plan
- Turnkey equipment and product supply
- Proprietary store information system
- Start-up assistance
The size of the investment varies upon the size of the shop, so a clear figure can be communicated only after a preliminary analysis of the available premises.
If you are interested in becoming a master franchisee for your own country, acquiring the brand license for an entire market and developing local franchisees, contact us to be introduced to our master franchisee package.
Fill out the enquiry form to express your interest in the Caffè della Terra Italian coffee franchise.