Boogie Beat Music & Movement
Franchise opportunities available across the UK.
Is financing available?
Yes, through a third party.
Is training available?
Up the Tempo on Your Career With a Boogie Beat Music & Movement Franchise Opportunity
Established in May 2000, Boogie Beat Music & Movement run music and dance classes for children from the age of six months right up to five years. Boogie Beat Music & Movement classes are energetic and fun, combining music and dance with carefully structured learning.
Our music and dance classes help children to develop confidence, co-ordination and social skills whilst they learn to express themselves in a warm and relaxed environment. We believe that we are a unique music and movement business, as the classes are very active and lively.
Our classes incorporate dance themes based on traditional fairy tales and nursery rhymes using all our own music and illustrations. We also offer a Party Package for pre-school children which will give you extra earning potential.
Due to increasing demand for our business, we are now recruiting franchisees across the UK to bring the Boogie Beat Music & Movement services to children in their local area. We are offering you the chance to run your own business giving you flexible working hours that fit around your lifestyle and family.
The Franchise Package
As a Boogie Beat Music & Movement franchisee, we will provide you with everything you will need to get your business off to a flying start, and maintain that business momentum after the initial launch. The franchise package will include:
- Initial and ongoing training
- All props including puppets, parachute, bean bags, scarves etc.
- All instruments
- A fully comprehensive manual containing all lesson plans with dance themes and business set up
- Boogie Beat Music & Movement Music (Classical, Traditional, Contemporary)
- Boogie Beat Music & Movement Illustrations
- Trademark Licence/Established Brand and proven business strategy
- Website with your own contact page
- Intranet package
- Extra earning potential with our Boogie Beat Music & Movement party package
- Exclusive and substantial area for each franchisee
- Simply put: everything you need to run your own business
Training and Support
As well an initial training programme to get you up and running, you will also receive ongoing training to ensure that you are always up to date with changes in the business environment.
You will also receive support in the form of an intranet package which is a great communication link between franchisor and franchisee, with the facility to download files, business manuals, stationery, forms, marketing materials – basically everything you need for your business!
Continuous support will always be available from Boogie Beat Music & Movement founders Nicky and Lisa who will work closely with you to help you get up and running during the early stages of setting up your business and into the future!